Together We Learn follows the Early Learning Standards for Illinois for Preschool and Pre-K. We work closely with the Kindergarten teachers in our District to achieve the goals our students need to enter Kindergarten. The following are a part of our integrated curriculum.
1. Everyday Math
2. PAT - Phonemic Awareness Time (Michael Haggerty)
3. Whole Language
4. STEAM Science Program (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
5. ABC Mouse (touch screen computer station)
6. Thematic Units
7. Daily Learning Stations
8. Letter, Number, Color, Shape of the Week
9. Spanish, Yoga, and Sign Language
10. Art, Music and P.E.
11. Balance Beans Gross Motor Program
12. Science/ Social Studies/ Health
13. Take-Home Activities - Projects to work on as a family to reinforce learning together.